Product Details +-
OCEANE-CITY is a mixed-media light-down jacket for women combining the warmth of featherlight recycled down with the comfort of soft knit sleeves. A transitional style with a relaxed fit, flaunting a recycled channel quilt shell and a stand collar. The hem features an adjustable drawcord while invisible zip pockets offer ample storage. A function-focussed essential layer designed for utilitarian comfort.
- Short mixed-media jacket
- Recycled light down channel quilt body
- Recycled post-consumer polyester shell
- Rib knit sleeves
- Straight silhouette
- Centre front zip closure
- Stand collar
- Contrast weave hem with adjustable drawcord
- Invisible zip waist pockets
- Signature logo at chest
- GRS ceritified recycled down
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 22'' / 55 cm.
- Shell: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo: 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.