OVERSIZED: Fits larger than true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size 40.
Product Details +-
LOTTE is a luxurious sheepskin jacket for men featuring fine edge painting finishing throughout. Ultra soft shearling trim covers the jacket throughout providing a warm and comfortable layer for the cold days down to -20ºc. Dramatic double removable stand collars add a unique eye-catching detail while providing extra coverage for high winds. The oversized fit is complimented by articulated sleeves and dropped shoulders. Shearling zipper pockets and leather welt pockets offer ample storage room for essentials. An inspired take on an enduring piece of men’s outerwear.
- Sheepskin bomber jacket
- Dropped shoulders
- Articulated sleeves
- Shearling trim throughout
- Welt pockets at front waist
- Shearling zipper pockets at front
- Double zip front opening
- Removable double-stand collar
- Zip sleeve vent (no gusset)
- Edge-painted finishing throughout
- Oversized fit
- Made in Türkiye
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 24 ¾'' / 62 cm.
- Shell: 100% sheepskin.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
This garment is a luxury item made of genuine sheepskin. The fine skins used to make this garment have been treated and conditioned. Skins may present slight variations in colour, which is not a defect, but a natural characteristic.
- Slight transfer of colour may occur when being worn for the first few times. Great care should be taken when wearing and handling.
- Garment should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist only, with all closures and trims closed or removed.
- Garment must be stored in the original garment bag, never in plastic polybag.
- Use proper size hanger to maintain the shape of the coat.
- Prevent the humidity since it is natural shearling. With humidity, appearance might affected.
- Exposure to rain should be avoided; water may cause staining and may affect the texture of the sheepskin.
- If exposed to rain, let it dry in cool ventilated area, away from any heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not steam shearling, but use fur brush if needed.