Product Details +-
KENT is a recycled light down jacket for men with a high-sheen weatherproof shell. A classic aesthetic characterized by oversized channel quilting and a removable hood with adjustable storm visor. Designed to defy the coldest weather, the hidden drawcord hem and rib knit cuffs add extra warmth while zip pockets stow essentials.
- Light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Oversized channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Drop shoulders
- Zip waist pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76.2 cm.
- Shell : 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.