Product Details +-
KENT is a recycled light down jacket for men with a removable hood with an adjustable storm visor. Oversized channel quilting and a lustrous water resistant, repellent, and breathable shell deliver superior protection. Designed to defy the coldest weather, the hidden drawcord hem and rib knit cuffs add extra warmth while zip pockets stow essentials.
- Light down jacket
- 100% recycled and traceable down
- 800 fill power
- Arctic Rated: Down to -25°C
- Lustrous pre-consumer nylon shell
- Oversized channel quilting
- Removable hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Drop shoulders
- Zip waist pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76.2 cm.
- Shell : 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo (cuffs. Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining : 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.