Product Details +-
JESSE is a light recycled nano down jacket for boys & girls with a removable hood. Made from a water resistant and repellant lustrous nylon shell, the insulated pockets and elastic storm visor offer warmth and comfort against cold and wind. The contrast lining, logo patch, and streamlined channel tiers deliver modern multifunction and superior protection.
- Lustrous light nano down jacket
- Recycled down
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: -15°C
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Detachable hood with snap closure
- Storm visor with elastic trim
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Contrast lining
- Logo patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 19'' / 48.26 cm.
- Shell : 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.