Product Details +-
GRAYDON is a 2-in-1 light down jacket for men with a water resistant, reppellent, and breathable Nordic Tech shell. Cut to a regular fit with a high-low hemline, it features a removable light down bib for added versatility. The sleek hidden placket and double-entry pockets maximize utility. Technical performance meets sleek modularity.
- Mid-length down jacket
- 800 traceable duck down
- Arctic Rated: Down to -25°C
- Removable bib in lustrous light weight down
- Windproof breathable shell
- Hood with adjustable storm visor and leather drawcord
- 2-layer fabric with membrane
- High-low hem line
- Insulated pockets
- Storm cuffs
- Placket with hidden snaps and leather snap tape
- Double entry waist zip pockets with hidden snap
- Regular fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76.2 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: (Inside bib. Down): 90% chinese white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.