FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ELITA is a fitted nano down ski jacket with Agile-360 two-way stretch insulation stretch for ease of movement. Water resistant, repellent, windproof and breathable, it features a removable hood and shearling trim, an elastic buckled belt, a removable powder skirt and an adjustable hem. A functional performance piece engineered for superior warmth and technical comfort.
- Ski performance nano down jacket with removable hood and shearling trim
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Agile-360 two-way stretch shell
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Invisible sleeve pocket
- Inner pockets and inner cord loop
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Fleece-lined inner collar and pockets
- Underarm vent
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Fitted cut
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63.5 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 84% polyamide/nylon, 16% elastane/spandex. Combo shell 1 (Skin. In-visible):100% dyed sheep skin. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at normal setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Wash with similar colors. Remove immediately after washing. Do not tumble dry. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at low temperature (not exceeding 110°c). Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.