FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
CALINA is a longline coat for women crafted from recycled lustrous light down. Flaunting a fitted A-line cut, the tonal sash belt and contrast chevron quilting enhance the statement silhouette. The adjustable storm visor hood, insulated pockets, and rib knit cuffs bring signature performance. Finished with a contrast storm placket for added protection.
- Long nano down coat
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Chevron quilt upper body
- Box quilt lower body and hood
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Pillow collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Contrast weave storm placket with hidden snaps
- Contrast weave sash belt with multistitch detail
- Insulated zip welt pockets
- Inside zip pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 52.5'' / 133.35 cm.
- Shell : 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.