Product Details +-
ANTOINE is a 2-in-1 Nordic Tech recycled down parka for men with a removable bib in lustrous light down. Engineered for warmth in the coldest temps, is it windproof, water resistant, repellent, and breathable and features a panelled construction. The adjustable storm visor and insulated pockets deliver ultimate protection. Double-entry waist pockets and storm cuffs add warmth. A functional essential designed for technical comfort.
- 2-in-1 Nordic Tech down parka
- 100% recycled down
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Arctic Rated: Down to -25°C
- Nordic Tech weave
- Removable bib in lustrous light down
- Hood with adjustable storm visor and (R) Leather drawcord
- Placket with hidden snaps and (R) Leather snap tape
- Double entry waist pockets with zipper & flap with hidden snap
- Regular fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 42.5'' / 107.95 cm.
- Shell : 59% polyamide/nylon, 41% polyester. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.