Product Details +-
ALANNIS is a recycled medium-down jacket for boys and girls crafted with 100% recycled nylon. Engineered for superior protection with a lustrous shell, it is water resistant, repellent, and breathable with a removable hood and storm visor. Insulated pockets and storm cuffs offer incredible heat retention on cold days. A high-performance winter staple for limitless adventures.
- Medium down jacket
- Recycled down
- 800+ fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Cold protection: Down to -15°C
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Storm visor with elastic trim
- Centre front zip closure
- Large insulated waist zip pockets
- Logo patch at left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 20 ½'' / 52 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Combo: 42% wool, 42% acrylic, 14% polyester, 2% elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.