- WARRANTY POLICY
- HOW TO EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF A CLAIM
- HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
- WARRANTY DETAILS
- WARRANTY ON BAGS AND SMALL LEATHER GOODS
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
- SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY OF MY ORDER
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- DO YOU CHARGE CUSTOMS FEES OR DUTY?
- ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
- TIMING OF BILLING
- CAN I CHANGE THE SHIP-TO ADDRESS WHILE MY ORDER IS IN TRANSIT?
- OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
- HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ON YOUR SITE?
- CAN I GET FIRST-ACCESS TO NEW STYLES AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT EVENTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS?
We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of Mackage's commitment to exceptional quality.Back to Top
HOW TO EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF A CLAIM
- Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
- Do you have the original proof of purchase?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM
Please complete the repair request here.
Please note that shipping the coat to us will be at customer’s expense, however when returning the coat back to you after the repair, we will cover the shipping costs.
Here is a list of information you will need to submit:
- Reason for request (i.e. tear, missing button, etc)
- Copy of your Original invoice
- Product name (if available), Color and Size
- Pictures of the product’s Full front & Full back and area(s) with an issue.
- P.O. number (this small tag is sewn inside the product's inner seam near the fiber content label and is generally a 5-digit number). *Please note that older models may not have this tag.
- Your complete Contact information, Telephone number and your Return shipping address.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
2. Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
5. Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
6. Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
WARRANTY ON BAGS AND SMALL LEATHER GOODS
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.Back to Top
ORDERS & SHIPPING
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
We’ll ship your order for FREE. We want you to have an exceptional experience so enjoy our complimentary shipping serviceBack to Top
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours.
Orders placed before 2pm EST are shipped the same day.
Most orders will be delivered in 1-2 working days.
Some orders can take between 3-5 working days depending on your location. Remote locations can take longer.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Click here to track your orderBack to Top
WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
Typically, you will receive an Email within 1 hour of placing the order. In some cases, it can take up to 24 hours for an order confirmation Email to arrive because orders are passed through fraud and ID security checks after the order is placed.Back to Top
SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY OF MY ORDER
Someone at the shipping address must sign for the order.Back to Top
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We ship to Canada, The US, The UK, France, Italy, Germany, and to many other European countries. See a full list
We accept payments from International billing addresses.
DO YOU CHARGE CUSTOMS AND DUTY?
No. We don’t charge any customs fees/duty.
Orders with a ship-to address in Canada ship from Canada.
Orders with a ship-to address in the US ship from the US.
Orders with a ship-to address in the UK or Europe ship from Europe.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay.Back to Top
TIMING OF BILLING
You will only be charged once your order has shippedBack to Top
CAN I CHANGE THE SHIP-TO ADDRESS WHILE MY ORDER IS IN TRANSIT
We currently do not reroute orders.Back to Top
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If an item ordered becomes out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question. You will not be charged for the item. Online items are re-stocked 2 times per week so check back as availability changes regularly.Back to Top
HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
When a product is listed as Pre-Order, the product is not yet in stock but is available to purchase. You will not be charged until the item ships. We will provide you with an approximate ship date for your item(s) at the time of purchase. Please be aware that Pre-Order dates are approximate and subject to change. We will contact you if the ship date changes.Back to Top
Refunds are processed as fast as possible following the receipt of your package at our distribution center.
Please allow 3-5 business days after the refund is issued for it to appear on your issuing bank statement.
How can I cancel my order?
An order cannot be cancelled once it has been placed. Please contact us If you have any questions about your order.Back to Top
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY
Please try items in the comfort of your own home. For up to 30 days from the purchase date, if you don’t like them, or they don’t fit, just follow the steps below.
Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return.
*This does not apply to items marked FINAL SALE on the website. Final sale items, are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.*
GO TO YOUR CLOSEST MACKAGE STORE!
Visit the store locator on our website.
*This does not apply to SALE items on the website, nor to purchases made with Paypal, Apple Pay, Affirm, and Amazon Pay*
*Please note that outlet stores such as Halton Hills, and Woodbury Commons do not process any returns in store.*
OR - REQUEST A RETURN ONLINE
- On the website go to ‘My Order’ ‘My Order’.
- Click the 'Create Return' button and complete the steps. An email will be sent to you with a pre-paid return label once your return is approved.
- Print (2) copies of the label, attach one outside the box and include one inside the box.
- Within 2 business days, drop off your package at your local FedEx ground drop-off center or call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to arrange a pick-up.
Items purchased on sale online in October, November and December can only be returned by phone or Email to customer service. Retail stores will not accept returns from online sale items.
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
To create an account click hereBack to Top
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
When you log in to your account, it will direct you to your “account overview” where you can update/edit your information. Please note if your order is already in progress, the changes will not modify that order. Please contact our customer experience team if you need help 1-855-622-5243 or SHOP@MACKAGE.COMBack to Top
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ON YOUR SITE?
Mackage takes precautions to protect its customers' personal information. When you submit information via the website, it is protected both online and offline. click here to learn more.Back to Top
CAN I GET FIRST-ACCESS TO NEW STYLES AND BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT EVENTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS?
To receive our newsletter click here to learn more.Back to Top
WHERE CAN I FIND MACKAGE PRODUCTS?
You can visit our Flagship Store hereBack to Top
How do I enquire about a job opportunity or internship at Mackage?
Please e-mail your C.V to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. We thank everyone for their applications.Back to Top