The health and safety of our clients, team, and community are our highest priority. While we are open for business, our stores will operate respecting guidelines set by health organizations under a new norm brought on by COVID-19, and with your cooperation on the following measures:
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in store at a time.
- Practice social distancing and respect the 2 meter/6 foot rule at all times.
- Please stay home if you show symptoms.
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a mask in the store.
- Please disinfect your hands when you come into the store.
- Please wait to be served.
Our flagship boutiques are now open for business with a revised schedule. Based on government recommendation, our stores will operate respecting guidelines set by health organizations and the following measures mentioned above. The health and safety of our clients, team, and community remain our highest priority. Welcome back, and thank you for your continued support.
Yes, as always you are welcome at www.mackage.com and continue to enjoy complimentary shipping.
All orders are continuing to be fulfilled. If you have any issues placing your order or questions regarding your order status, you can contact our customer service team via our live chat feature, by telephone at 1-855-622-5243, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our adjusted customer service business hours are 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday.
We are constantly monitoring the evolving situation, currently there are no delays impacting our usual delivery timeframes. We cannot guarantee there will be no delays by our delivery partners. Please consult your FedEx (or DPD if you ship to the Netherlands) tracking information for any updates. We appreciate your patience in this difficult time.
To ensure the highest safety measures for our team, we have reduced our customer service business hours from 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday. Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. We appreciate your patience in this difficult time, and can ensure our team will get to you as soon as possible.
Yes, all purchases made online can be returned within a 30 day window, with some flexibility due to the circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your return, our customer service team is available to discuss your return, from 9am to 5pm EST, Monday to Friday.
Sale items purchased online cannot be returned in stores. All items 40% off or more are FINAL SALE.
We have adjusted our policy regarding in-store purchases in light of the situation. All purchases made in-store must continue to be returned in-store. However, we have extended the return window for 30 days following the re-opening of the store. For all information regarding store re-openings, please subscribe to our newsletter. We will keep our community posted on all Mackage updates as the situation evolves.
We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of Mackage's commitment to exceptional quality.
The Footwear collection is not covered under the Mackage Lifetime Warranty Program.
- Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
- Do you have the original proof of purchase?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
Please complete the repair request here.
Please note that shipping the coat to us will be at customer’s expense, however when returning the coat back to you after the repair, we will cover the shipping costs.
Here is a list of information you will need to submit:
- Reason for request (i.e. tear, missing button, etc)
- Copy of your Original invoice
- Product name (if available), Color and Size
- Pictures of the product’s Full front & Full back and area(s) with an issue.
- P.O. number (this small tag is sewn inside the product's inner seam near the fiber content label and is generally a 5-digit number). *Please note that older models may not have this tag.
- Your complete Contact information, Telephone number and your Return shipping address.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
- Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
- Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
- Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
We’ll ship your order for FREE. We want you to have an exceptional experience so enjoy our complimentary shipping service
Most orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days.
Due to significant shipping volumes your order may experience delays in delivery.
Click here to track your order
Typically, you will receive an Email within 1 hour of placing the order. In some cases, it can take up to 24 hours for an order confirmation Email to arrive because orders are passed through fraud and ID security checks after the order is placed.
Someone at the shipping address must sign for the order.
We ship to Canada, The US, The UK, France, Italy, Germany, and to many other European countries. See our full list below.
We accept payments from International billing addresses.
We ship to these European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
No. We don’t charge any customs fees/duty.
Orders with a ship-to address in Canada ship from Canada.
Orders with a ship-to address in the US ship from the US.
Orders with a ship-to address in the UK or Europe ship from Europe.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, Apple Pay, Affirm.
You will only be charged once your order has shipped
We currently do not reroute orders.
If an item ordered becomes out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question. You will not be charged for the item. We invite you to sign up to ‘’Get Notified’’ regarding your item, as we accept returns and/or inventory can change regularly.
When a product is listed as Pre-Order, the product is not yet in stock but is available to purchase. You will not be charged until the item ships. We will provide you with an approximate ship date for your item(s) at the time of purchase. Please be aware that Pre-Order dates are approximate and subject to change. We will contact you if the ship date changes.
Refunds are processed as fast as possible following the receipt of your package at our distribution center.
Please allow 3-5 business days after the refund is issued for it to appear on your issuing bank statement.
Please try items in the comfort of your own home. For up to 30 days from the purchase date, if you don’t like them, or they don’t fit, just follow the steps below.
*This does not apply to items marked FINAL SALE on the website*
Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return.
Final sale items, are not eligible for return, refund or exchange.
Visit the store locator on our website.
*Returns do not apply to SALE items on the website, nor to purchases made with Paypal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay*
*Please note that OUTLET stores do not process any returns in store.*
- On the website go to ‘My Order’.
- Click the 'Create Return' button and complete the steps. An email will be sent to you with a pre-paid return label once your return is approved.
- Print (2) copies of the label, attach one outside the box and include one inside the box.
- Within 2 business days, drop off your package at your local FedEx ground drop-off center or call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to arrange a pick-up.
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
To create an account click here
When you log in to your account, it will direct you to your “account overview” where you can update/edit your information. Please note if your order is already in progress, the changes will not modify that order. Please contact our customer experience team if you need help 1-855-622-5243 or SHOP@MACKAGE.COM
To receive our newsletter click here to learn more.
You can visit our Flagship Store here
Please e-mail your C.V to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. We thank everyone for their applications.
For all press and collaboration inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for our accessibility options.