OVERSIZED: Fits larger than your true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
KULA is a 100% recycled technical long coat for women featuring heritage heat stamp quilting throughout. Water-resistant, repellent, and windproof with a removable hood and adjustable drawcord at waist for versatile functionality and styling. Large chest flap pockets and two interior patch pockets add everyday practicality. A modular piece with a touch of nostalgic quilting.
- Heritage heat stamp quilting
- 100% recycled nylon
- Hood with adjustable storm visor and mouldable brim
- Stand collar with removable hood
- Chest pocket with flap and button
- M logo appliqué at arm
- Adjustable drawcord at waist and bottom hem
- Vent at center back
- Center front zipper closure
- Two patch interior pockets
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 39'' / 99 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.