Product Details +-
KODA is a traceable down bomber jacket for boys & girls with a stand collar and removable hood. Articulated sleeves enhance the relaxed fit for optimal comfort and movement. The placket with hidden snaps and double entry patch pockets add utilitarian comfort and protection. A weather-proof essential with a modern cut for street-smart style.
- Down bomber jacket
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Stand collar
- Removable hood with adjustable storm visor
- Articulated sleeves
- Double entry waist patch pockets with flap
- Placket with hidden snaps and leather snap tape
- Sleeve patch pocket with metal M logo
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 17.5'' / 44.45 cm.
- Shell : 100% polyester. Combo (cuffs,waistband. Knit. In-visible):45% acrylic, 45% wool, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.