Product Details +-
KENT-Z is a recycled light down jacket with a high-sheen weatherproof shell for men. Channel quilting throughout with an adjustable storm visor and drawcord at hood for extended winter outings. Rib-knit cuffs and adjustable drawcord at hem to seal in the warmth for optimal comfort in colder weather.
- Light down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Channel quilting
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 28 ½'' / 72 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 85% duck down, 15% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.