Product Details +-
BRANDON are down ski pant for men crafted from a 2-layer fabric membrane featuring patch pockets with flaps and Velcro fastening. Water resistant, repellent, windproof and washable, it features an adjustable fit, snow gaiters, and adjustable Velcro waist tabs. Functional and lightweight ski pants made for ski days down to -15ºC.
- 2-layer fabric down ski pants
- Moderate Cold: protection down to -15°C
- Snow gaiter
- Water resistant, repellent and machine washable
- Patch pockets with flap and Velcro fastening
- Seam sealed construction
- Side zipper opening at hem for easy boot access
- Articulated knees
- Regular fit
- Machine washable
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Inseam: 32'' / 81 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 100% polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.