Product Details +-
ANI is a 2-in-1 bomber jacket for women tailored from our proprietary recycled E3-Lite shell and insulated with recycled nano down. A crop silhouette with a featherlight feel, the modular design boasts detachable sleeves for styling versatility. The pearlized finish is detailed with square quilting while the trims are finished with soft rib knit.
- Weightless nano down bomber jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 100% E3-Lite recycled pre-consumer nylon shell
- Convertible jacket-to-vest crop silhouette
- Extended shoulders with welted hem
- Square quilting
- Snap front closure with tonal grosgrain welt
- Rib knit low stand collar
- Rib knit cuffs and hem
- Welt waist pockets
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 19'' / 48.26 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Combo: 70% polyamide/nylon, 22% polyester, 8% elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: GRS certified recycled down, 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.