Product Details +-
FREYA is a light down jacket made from a foil shield fabric for a matte crinkle metallic effect that offers ultimate weathergrade protection. Water resistent and repellent, it features an adjustable hood and a pillow collar, both lined with metallic fabric for extra warmth. A bold winter layer with utilitarian comfort.
- Light down foil shield jacket
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -15°C
- Centre front zipper closure with snaps on (R) Leather tape
- Hood with drawcord-adjustable visor
- Pillow collar for extra comfort
- Zippered pockets
- Tunnel with adjustable drawcord at waist
- Additional inside zippered pocket
- Water resistant and repellent
- Relaxed fit
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 30'' / 76.2 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried (1to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.