Product Details +-
SAMUEL-SKI is a light sustainable CRS-certified down ski jacket for men featuring a removable snap hood fitted with an adjustable drawcord storm visor. Designed for comfort with a stretch shell, the classic cut can be customized for warmth with a drawcord hem and adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs. Insulated slanted zip waist pockets offer further adaptability. An updated essential with leading performance, perfect for any ski day.
- Medium down ski jacket
- GRS-certified recycled down
- Removable snap hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Center front zip closure with stand collar
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Elastic bottom hem with adjustable drawcord
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Regular fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 27 ½'' / 69 cm.
- Shell: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Combo: 82% polyester, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.