FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
ELITA is a metallic nano down ski jacket for women with a removable hood. Water resistant, repellent, windproof and breathable, it features a branded elastic buckled belt, a removable show skirt and an adjustable hem. A functional performance piece designed for standout slopestyle.
- Metallic light down ski jacket with removable hood
- 800 fill power
- Deep Cold: Down to -20°C
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Invisible sleeve pocket
- Inner pockets and inner cord loop
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Fleece-lined inner collar and pockets
- Underarm vent
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Fitted cut
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63.5 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo shell 1 84% polyamide/nylon, 16% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese pure white duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Wash inside out. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried (1to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.
- Warning! Due to the delicate nature of the metallic fabric, special attention must be given when cleaning this garment: do not use abrasive agent, do not rub.