down ski jacket with removable silverfox fur trim
Select ColorOff White
- Storm placket
- Zipper pockets
- Removable hood and fur trim
- Elastic belt with buckle
- Invisible sleeve pocket
- Inner pockets and inner cord loop
- Goggle cleaner and key holder
- Removable powder skirt and adjustable hem
- Fleece-lined inner collar and pockets
- Underarm vent
- Storm cuffs with thumb loops
- Primaloft® Gold Series insulation and Nano duck down with 800+ fill power
- YKK Metaluxe zippers
- RECCO® Rescue System
- Waterproof rating up to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating 10,000 g/m2 24 hr
- Off-white: matte black zipper, blue fox fur dyed black
- Black: matte black zipper, blue fox fur dyed black
- Red: matte black zipper, blue fox fur dyed black
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25" / 63,5 cm
- Shell (Woven): 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex. Lining (Woven): 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex. Filling: 100% Polyester, 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers (Pekin Duck, Anas Platyrhynchos Domesticus). Finland Blue Frost Fox Fur (Alopex Lagopus). Water repellant and water resistant.
- Water washing with a maximum temperature of 30ºc in washing machine with delicate cycle. Remove the leather from the cursor. low temperature bulk drying with tennis balls. Do not bleach. Do not iron or press.
Shipping costs are on us (certain exclusions apply) and there is no customs fee/duty. Please try items in the comfort of your own home. For up to 14 days, if you don't like them, or they don't fit, just visit one of our Flagship Stores to return the item or request a return online. Sale and Promotional items purchased online cannot be returned in stores. Final Sale items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. We offer a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of our commitment to exceptional quality. For customer service please call 1-855-622-5243 Monday-Friday from 9:00AM to 5PM (EST).