reversible foil shield down teddy fleece jacket
- Reversible light down teddy fleece jacket
- Sustainable down
- Foil Shield shell with matte metallic crinkle
- Full fleece lining for 2-sided shell
- Centre front zip with funnel collar
- Drop shoulder cut
- Adjustable ruched shell belt with Velcro tab
- Dual-entry waist patch pockets with hidden snap
- Chest patch pockets
- Slant zip waist pockets on shearling side
- Elastic cuffs
- Signature M embroidered on left sleeve
- Oversized fit for casual and cool layering
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Combo: 1:(Inside Body, Inside Sleeves, Knit In-Visible): 60% Polyester, 25% Acrylic, 15% wool. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls. Do not wet-clean. do not bleach. do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.
Shipping costs are on us (certain exclusions apply)and there is no customs fee/duty. Please try items in the comfort of your own home. For up to 30 days, if you don't like them, or they don't fit, just visit one of our Flagship Stores to return the item or request a return online. Sale and Promotional items purchased online cannot be returned in stores. Tous les articles à 40% ou plus sont en VENTE FINALE. Final Sale items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. We offer a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of our commitment to exceptional quality. Lifetime warranty is not applicable on footwear. For customer service please call +1 855-622-5243 Monday-Friday from 8AM to 8PM (EST) and Saturday-Sunday from 9AM to 5PM (EST).