Product Details +-
OWEN is a sustainable duvet down long coat with a removable snap hood and adjustable drawcord storm visor. With a generous scale and drop shoulder cut, it presents weightless pillow padding and super soft Japanese ripstop for cloud-like comfort. The water resistant and repellant shell, bungee cuffs and hem, and storm placket add maximum protection. Stow essentials in outsized zip pockets for on-the-go ease. A signature M embroidered sleeve logo adds detail. Protective and cutting edge, a layer-ready standout with advanced winter performance.
- Weightless duvet down long coat
- Sustainable down
- Ultra soft Japanese ripstop shell
- Pillow padding for cloud feel
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Drop shoulders
- Front zip closure with hidden snap storm placket
- Insulated long zip pockets with long zipper pulls
- Adjustable elastic bungee cuff
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom hem
- Signature M embroidery logo on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 44" / 111.7 cm
- Shell (Woven): 82% Polyamide/ Nylon, 18% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.