Product Details +-
MAISIE is a sustainable light down jacket tailored from insulating Foil Shield with a matte metallic sheen. Flaunting a layer-ready shirttail cut, the removable storm visor hood features a generous pillow collar lined with a lustrous black shell. Oversized dual-entry patch pockets lend multifunciton while the hidden drawcord waist adds custom warmth. A timeless cold weather essential with modern edge.
- Light down tier quilt jacket
- Sustainable down
- Foil Shield shell with matte metallic crinkle
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Hidden snap storm placket with leather welt
- Pillow collar with lustrous black lining
- Adjustable drawcord waist for heat retention
- Insulated dual-entry patch pockets with flaps
- Inside zip pocket
- Elastic cuffs with adjustable Velcro lettermark tabs
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 34 1/2" / 87.6 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls. Do not wet-clean. do not bleach. do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not steam. Do not dry clean.