Product Details +-
KEAGAN is a recycled nano down jacket for men made from our durable 100% recycled Re-Stop shell. With a shirttail cut and a classic fit, it has weightless padding and an adjustable storm visor hood to shield against changing weather. The adaptive Velcro cuff tabs and a drawcord hem lend further warmth while a contrast weave wordmark panel adds modern detail.
- Weightless nano down jacket
- 100% recycled down 100% Re-Stop recycled pre-consumer tearproof nylon shell
- Channel quilting
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Long zip waist pockets
- Shirttail hem with hidden adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Contrast weave panel with silicone wordmark on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Classic fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 28'' / 71.12 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.