Product Details +-
KEAGAN is a sustainable nano down jacket made from a 100% recycled high-sheen nylon shell. With a shirttail cut and adjustable storm visor hood, it offers weightless warmth. Velcro cuff tabs and a drawcord hem lend a custom fit. A contrast weave sleeve panel with silicone wordmark adds bold detail. Ultra comfortable, a modern performance design.
- Weightless nano down jacket
- Sustainable down
- 100% recycled pearlized nylon shell
- Centre front zip closure
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Long zip waist pockets
- Shirttail hem with adjustable drawcord
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Contrast weave panel with silicone wordmark on left sleeve
- Machine washable and packable
- Classic fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Model is 6'1" / 185 cm and wears a size 40
- Shell (woven.in-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (down): 90% chinese white duck down,10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours) do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.