Product Details +-
KAZ is a mixed-media down jacket with a removable hood and storm visor with a leather drawcord. Water resistant and repellent, Mackage-branded zippered vents ensure personalized protection. Extreme weather calls for ultimate protection, and storm cuffs and insulted waist pockets add extra warmth. A high-performance piece with a relaxed fit for optimal comfort and layering.
- mixed-media down jacket
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Arctic Rated: -25°C
- Removable hood
- Storm visor with leather drawcord
- Mackage-branded zippered side vents
- Contrast lining
- Placket with hidden snaps and leather snap tape
- Insulated zippered waist pockets
- Relaxed cut
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 37'' / 93.98 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (Knit. In-visible): 45% wool, 45% acrylic, 10% elastane/spandex. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo Lining 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.