Product Details +-
KASON is a sustainable down Arctic Twill parka with plush sheepskin lining on the stand collar and removable storm visor hood. Expertly tailored from a 2-layer abrasion-proof weave, the leather welt storm placket, insulated dual-entry flap pockets, and adjustable Velcro cuff tabs guarantee the highest performance warmth. Timeless tailoring meets advanced adventure-ready tech.
- Three-quarter down parka
- Sustainable down
- Arctic Twill 2-layer fabric with TPU membrane and abrasion resistant diagonal outerface
- Stand collar with sheepskin lining
- Removable snap hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Center front zip closure
- Storm placket with hidden snaps and leather welt
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs
- Rib knit storm cuffs
- M logo patch on left sleeve
- Classic fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 39" / 99 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Combo: (Knit): 45% wool, 45% Acrylic, 10% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Sheep Skin. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.