Product Details +-
KANE-TR is a recycled nano down vest for men with a textured and iridescent nylon quilted shell. 800 traceable duck down, funnel collar, and hidden drawcord hem; the perfect top layer for mild to colder climates. Insulated zip pockets with silicone logo patch offer ample storage for essentials and exceptional warmth for hands.
- Light nano down vest
- Iridescent and textured tactile ripstop shell
- 100% recycled down
- Oversized channel quilting
- Funnel collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Hidden adjustable drawcord at hem
- Machine washable
- Regular fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26 ½'' / 67 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% goose down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove the puller. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at a low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.