Product Details +-
KAMRYN is a sustainable down parka featuring a New Tech 3-layer shell with subtle stretch. An adjustable drawcord hood accents the large funnel collar. Oversized and layer-ready, 3D flap pockets and a rainshedder with a leather welt hidden pocket add forward detail. Water resistant and repellant, it has an AquaGuard front zip with storm placket and is designed for warmth in the coldest temps. Accented with adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and a silicone lettermark patch. A luxe utility performance staple with statement scale.
- Sustainable down parka with drop shoulder cut
- New Tech 3-layer shell with 2-way stretch
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front AquaGuard zip with storm placket
- Rainshedder with leather welt zip hidden pocket
- 3D waist pockets with hidden snap flap
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Lettermark patch on left sleeve
- Oversized fit for casual and cool layering
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 39" / 99 cm
- Shell (Woven): 87% Polyamide/ Nylon, 13% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.