Product Details +-
KALLEN is a mid-length sustainable down parka with removable hood and tonal mixed media detailing. Generously padded channel-quilt tiers, a 2-layer water resistant and repellant shell, and a protective storm placket ensure little ones are warm and comfortable. The super soft teddy fleece-lined collar adds a plush feel on especially cold days. A deep winter essential fusing weatherproof tech and snow day style.
- Classic down parka
- Sustainable down
- Detachable hood with snap closure
- Contrast fabric detailing
- Storm visor and ribbed storm cuffs
- Insulated dual entry zip flap snap pockets
- Teddy fleece-lined collar
- Storm placket with snaps and leather tape
- M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Classic fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 19 1/2" / 49.5 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyester. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting.