Product Details +-
JEROME is a long sustainable RDS-certified down ski jacket for men featuring an adjustable drawcord hood and storm visor. Designed for incredible warmth retention with a seam sealed constructed 2-layer shell, the classic cut can be customized for warmth with adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs. Insulated double-entry 3D patch pockets with flaps and Velcro fastening offer ample and safe storage. Optimal mountain performance for perfect ski days.
- Longline down ski jacket
- RDS-certified sustainable down
- Adjustable drawcord at hood with storm visor
- Center front zip closure with storm placket
- Insulated dual-entry 3D patch pockets with flaps and Velcro fastening
- Water-resistant zippers
- Ventilated sleeves
- Adjustable branded Velcro tab cuffs
- Logo patch at sleeve
- Regular fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 34 ½'' / 87 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyester. Combo: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.