Product Details +-
GABRIEL is a sustainable down parka featuring a New Tech 3-layer stretch shell and removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor. Boldly scaled and layer-ready, the insulated 3D flap pockets and large rainshedder with hidden pocket add edge. Water resistant and repellant, it has an AquaGuard front zip with storm placket and is engineered for superior warmth in the coldest temps. Accented with adjustable Velcro cuff tabs and a silicone lettermark patch. A street-ready statement with high-performance tech.
- Sustainable down jacket with drop shoulder cut
- New Tech 3-layer shell with 2-way stretch
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front AquaGuard zip with storm placket
- Rainshedder with leather welt zip hidden pocket
- Insulated 3D waist pockets with hidden snap flap
- Hidden drawcord for heat retention
- Adjustable Velcro tab cuffs
- Lettermark patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 41" / 104 cm
- Shell (Woven): 87% Polyamide/ Nylon, 13% Elastane Spandex. Combo: (Knit): 45% wool, 45% Acrylic, 10% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.