FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
EIRA is a ski pant crafted from insulating bonded fleece with windproof two-way fabric shell. With a form-fitting tapered cut, it showcases tailoring-inspired flat front seamed panels, a hidden waist clasp, and a top stitch zip guard. Accented with stirrup hems for a secure feel, it is water resistant and repellent. Optimal performance meets sophisticated slopestyle.
- Bonded fleece stirrup ski pant
- Two-layer windproof shell
- Elastic stirrups for a secure fit
- Centre front zip with top stitch guard
- Water resistant, repellent and breathable
- Fitted cut
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is wearing a size XS
- Inseam: 33'' / 83.82 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 82% polyamide/nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°c at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Wash with similar colors. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat, until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.