Product Details +-
EDWARD is a Nordic Tech sustainable down parka with a removable hooded bib and natural fur trim. Engineered for warmth in the coldest temps, is it windproof, water resistant and repellent, and breathable. The storm placket, hidden waist drawcord, and insulated pockets deliver extra performance. Dual-entry waist pockets and welt chest pockets add multifunction. Contrast leather detailing and a sleeve logo patch complete the look. A deep winter essential with timeless lines.
- Mid-length down parka
- Sustainable down
- Nordic Tech weave for ultimate warmth
- Removable bib with fur-lined hood
- Detachable natural fur trim
- Center front zip with storm placket
- Insulated dual-entry waist pockets with zip flap
- Chest welt pockets with snap closure
- Rib hem and storm cuffs
- Leather snap tape
- M logo patch on left sleeve
- Regular fit for comfort and style
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Model is 6' 1/2" / 186 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 33 1/2" / 85 cm
- Shell (Woven): 59% Polyamide/ Nylon, 41% Polyester. Lining: 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Coyote. Fur 2: 100% Rabbit.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.