FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Reco one size up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
DAVINA is a recycled E3-Lite down jacket for women accented with a contrast quilt peplum. Effortlessly paired, the form-fitting silhouette boasts a pearlized shell and paneled tailoring. Featuring our signature ultra lightweight insulation, it is topped with a funnel collar that reveals a hidden hood for protective versatility.
- Weightless nano down jacket
- 100% recycled down
- 100% E3-Lite recycled pre-consumer nylon shell
- Channel quilt peplum
- Centre front zip closure
- Funnel collar with hidden hood
- Zip waist pockets
- Signature M logo on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60.96 cm.
- Shell (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.