Product Details +-
CORY is an Arctic Twill sustainable down bomber with a removable storm visor hood flaunting a soft blue fox fur detachable trim. Sharply tailored to a semi-fitted aviator cut, it shows a sleek, écoresponsable 2-layer water resistant and repellant weave. Insulated waist pockets and rib knit hems add comfort. An extra inside pocket allows essentials to be safely stowed. An everyday icon with a luxe feel, perfect for effortless styling.
- Down bomber jacket
- Sustainable down
- Arctic Twill 2-layer fabric with TPU membrane and abrasion resistant diagonal outerface
- Removable snap closure hood with quilted tiers
- Detachable blue fox fur trim around hood
- Adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure with stand collar
- Zip waist pockets
- Inside pocket
- Rib knit storm cuffs and hem
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Signature M crest on hood
- Semi-fitted for shape and ease
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 23 1/2" / 59.6 cm
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Feathers. Fur: 100% Finland Blue Fox. Water-resistant
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.