FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
CHAYA-TR is an RDS-certified down vest for women with a streamlined silhouette. Meticulously made from a high-performance tactile ripstop that is lightweight with optimal insulation and protection. The generous funnel collar and zip waist pockets bring comfort on cooler days. Water-repellent, resistant, and breathable with a fully lined and quilted body—the perfect winter layer.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified down
- Down tactile ripstop vest
- Channel quilting
- Funnel collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Signature logo patch at chest
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 60 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 85% goose down, 15% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove the puller. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry at low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Iron with or without steam by hand, or press on commercial equipment, at a low temperature (not exceeding 110°C). Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.