OVERSIZED: Fits larger than your true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
CAMEA is a semi-fitted light down jacket for women with a removable hood and chevron quilting that accentuates the form-fitting silhouette. The 100% recycled nylon shell is water resistant and repellent, delivering cold protection with the versatility of a ready-to-wear layer and is machine washable. Cinch the drawcord storm visor for customizable warmth. A high-performance staple with utilitarian comfort.
- Three-quarter length down coat
- 800 fill power
- Traceable duck down
- Moderate Cold: Down to -10°C
- Storm visor with drawcord
- Removable hood
- Center front zipper closure
- Insulated pockets
- Water resistant and repellent
- Machine washable
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to be worn with light layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 36.5'' / 92.71 cm.
- Shell : 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining : 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling : 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.