Product Details +-
ARI is a machine washable bomber jacket for boys & girls crafted from plush teddy down with a removable contrast hood for added versatility. A regular cut boasts comfort and ease. Insulated pockets and a storm visor deliver extra protection against the elements. A tactical essential for snowproof protection.
- Teddy down bomber jacket
- Nano down
- Traceable duck down
- 800 fill power
- Moderate Cold: Down to -10°C
- Removable hood in in contrast fabric
- Storm visor
- Insulated pockets
- Zippered waist pockets
- Tonal rib cuff and hem
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Regular cut
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 17.5'' / 44.45 cm.
- Shell (Knit): 100% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Back body, sleeves. Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Combo (collar, cuffs, waistband. Knit): 40% wool, 40% acrylic, 17% polyester, 3% elastane/spandex. Lining (inside front body. Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (inside front body, inside hood. Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.