Product Details +-
AGATA is a 2-in-1 field jacket crafted from sustainable down and a New Tech 3-layer shell with subtle stretch. Cinched at the waist by a webbed nylon belt, the jacket-to-vest design boasts detachable articulated sleeves and an AquaGuard front placket zip. Outsized insulated flap waist and chest pockets offer extra warmth and ample storage. The modern relaxed fit showcases drop shoulders and a large funnel collar with a concealed hood. A signature Velcro silicone lettermark and M sleeve patch add detail. An instant classic reinvented with avant-garde detailing and all-season versatility.
- Convertible sustainable down jacket-to-vest
- New Tech 3-layer shell with 2-way stretch
- Detachable articulated sleeves
- Funnel collar with concealed hood
- Center front AquaGuard zip with storm placket
- Adjustable nylon snap belt with lettermark
- Insulated dual-entry patch pockets with hidden snap
- Chest flap pockets with silicone Velcro lettermark on left
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 29 1/2" / 74.9 cm
- Shell (Woven): 87% Polyamide/ Nylon, 13% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil based solvent only.Do not use perchloroethylene.