belted down ski jacket with hood
- Sustainable down ski jacket
- 2-layer shell with 2-way stretch
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Elastic belt with lettermark and signature M clasp
- Centre front double zip closure
- Snow skirt at hem
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Invisible zipper on sleeve for ski pass
- Adjustable silicone Velcro cuff tab with lettermark
- Active rib knit storm cuffs with thumb loop
- Black waterproof zippers
- Waterproof rating up to 20,000mm
- Breathability rating 20,000 24hr
- Signature M patch on left sleeve
- Semi-fitted fit for shape and ease
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease
- Model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XS
- Shell (Woven): 84% Polyamide/ Nylon, 16% Elastane Spandex. Lining: (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: 90% Duck Down, 10% Duck Feathers. Water-repellent and water resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.
Shipping costs are on us (certain exclusions apply)and there is no customs fee/duty. Please try items in the comfort of your own home. For up to 30 days, if you don't like them, or they don't fit, just visit one of our Flagship Stores to return the item or request a return online. Sale and Promotional items purchased online cannot be returned in stores. Tous les articles à 40% ou plus sont en VENTE FINALE. Final Sale items are not eligible for return, refund or exchange. We offer a Lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of our commitment to exceptional quality. Lifetime warranty is not applicable on footwear. For customer service please call +1 855-622-5243 Monday-Friday from 8AM to 12AM (EST) and Saturday-Sunday from 9AM to 5PM (EST).