- WARRANTY POLICY
- HOW TO EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF A CLAIM
- HOW TO SUMBIT A CLAIM
- HOW DO I SEND IN MY REPAIR?
- WARRANTY DETAILS
- WARRANTY ON BAGS AND SMALL LEATHER GOODS
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
- WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
- HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
- SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY OF MY ORDER
- WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
- DO YOU CHARGE CUSTOMS FEES OR DUTY?
- ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
- TIMING OF BILLING
- HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDER
- CAN I CHANGE THE SHIP-TO ADDRESS WHILE MY ORDER IS IN TRANSIT?
- OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
- HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ON YOUR SITE?
- CAN I GET FIRST-ACCESS TO NEW STYLES AND BE TEH FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT EVENTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS?
We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of Mackage's commitment to exceptional quality.Back to Top
HOW TO EVALUATE THE VALIDITY OF A CLAIM
- Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
- Do you have the original proof of purchase?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
HOW TO SUMBIT A CLAIM
Please send an Email with the below information to REPAIRS@MACKAGE.COM
- Tell us WHAT style name, color and size you are sending back.
- Tell us WHY you are sending it back and describe the defect.
- Include images of the areas where repairs are needed.
- Include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt).
HOW DO I SEND IN MY REPAIR?
Use the pre-paid shipping label we provided or ship the claim back to us.Back to Top
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
1. The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
2. Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
3. Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
4. All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
5. Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
6. Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
WARRANTY ON BAGS AND SMALL LEATHER GOODS
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.Back to Top
ORDERS & SHIPPING
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR SHIPPING?
We’ll ship your order for FREE. We want you to have an exceptional experience so enjoy our complimentary shipping serviceBack to Top
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Orders are generally shipped within 24 hours.
Orders placed before 2pm EST are shipped the same day.
Most orders will be delivered in 1-2 working days.
Some orders can take between 3-5 working days depending on your location. Remote locations can take longer.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
Click here to track your orderBack to Top
WHERE IS MY ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
Typically, you will receive an Email within 1 hour of placing the order. In some cases, it can take up to 24 hours for an order confirmation Email to arrive because orders are passed through fraud and ID security checks after the order is placed.Back to Top
SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY OF MY ORDER
Someone at the shipping address must sign for the order.Back to Top
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We currently do not ship outside Canada and the continental US.
We do accept payments from International billing addresses if the ship-to address is in North America.
If your ship-to address is in Canada your order can only be placed from the Canadian website.
If your ship-to address is in the US your order can only be placed from the US website.
DO YOU CHARGE CUSTOMS AND DUTY?
No. We don’t charge any customs fees/duty.
Orders with a ship-to address in Canada ship from Canada.
Orders with a ship-to address in the US ship from the US.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.Back to Top
TIMING OF BILLING
You will only be charged once your order has shippedBack to Top
HOW CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER
Call our customer experience team within 30 minutes after you placed the order 1-855-622-5243 If it’s outside regular business hours (9am-5pm EST) please Email SHOP@MACKAGE.COMBack to Top
CAN I CHANGE THE SHIP-TO ADDRESS WHILE MY ORDER IS IN TRANSIT
We currently do not reroute orders.Back to Top
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
If an item ordered becomes out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question. You will not be charged for the item. Online items are re-stocked 2 times per week so check back as availability changes regularly.Back to Top
HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
When a product is listed as Pre-Order, the product is not yet in stock but is available to purchase. You will not be charged until the item ships. We will provide you with an approximate ship date for your item(s) at the time of purchase. Please be aware that Pre-Order dates are approximate and subject to change. We will contact you if the ship date changes.Back to Top
Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days following the receipt of your package at our warehouse. Note that it can take between 3-5 business days to appear on your issuing bank account statement.Back to Top
WHAT'S YOUR RETURN POLICY
You may return your unused product for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
Make sure the merchandise you return is in its original condition, tags included, otherwise we will be unable to accept your return and issue a refund
To request a return, please contact us at 1-855-622-5243. If it’s outside regular business hours (9am-5pm EST) please Email RETURNS@MACKAGE.COM.
For exchanges, we’ll place a new order for your desired item and we’ll waive the standard shipping costs. You will be charged for this order when it ships and once we receive your return, your refund will be processed.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
If you are shipping the item back, you must send an Email with the below information to RETURNS@MACKAGE.COM to validate your return
- Order number
- Style name
- Return reason among the following: too small, too big, model/cut, colour, wrong article or defect (with a description of the issue)
Once your send us the email, ship back your item using the return Fedex label that was provided in your original shipment. Drop off your package at your local FedEx ground drop-off center or call FedEx at 1-800-463-3339 to arrange a pick-up. Once we receive your package, your refund will be processed in the following 7-10 business days. You will be notified by email when the refund has taken place. Note that it can take between 3-5 business days to appear on your issuing bank account statement.Back to Top
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
To create an account hereBack to Top
HOW CAN I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
When you log in to your account, it will direct you to your “account overview” where you can update/edit your information. Please note if your order is already in progress, the changes will not modify that order. Please contact our customer experience team if you need help 1-855-622-5243 or SHOP@MACKAGE.COMBack to Top
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE ON YOUR SITE?
Mackage takes precautions to protect its customers' personal information. When you submit information via the website, it is protected both online and offline. click here to learn more.Back to Top
CAN I GET FIRST-ACCESS TO NEW STYLES AND BE TEH FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT EVENTS AND SPECIAL OFFERS?
To receive our newsletter click here to learn more.Back to Top
WHERE CAN I FIND MACKAGE PRODUCTS?
You can visit our Flagship Store hereBack to Top
How do I enquire about a job opportunity or internship at Mackage?
Please e-mail your C.V to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. We thank everyone for their applications.Back to Top