We offer a lifetime Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. It's all part of Mackage's commitment to exceptional quality.
The Footwear collection and the Ready-to-Wear collection are not covered under the Mackage Lifetime Warranty Program.
- Was the product purchased from an authorized retailer?
- Do you have the original proof of purchase?
- Does the damage appear to be attributable to defective materials or workmanship?
If the returned product is judged by Mackage to be defective, we will repair or replace the product. If we are out of stock or no longer carry that style or colour, we will contact you to replace the product with the closest possible style
If the defect is not covered under warranty the product will be returned as is.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
- The warranty applies only to Mackage products purchased from Authorized Mackage Retailers.
- Mackage assumes no responsibility for the loss or damage of the product(s) during shipment from the customer to our Warranty Department.
- Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage caused by improper care, misuse, abuse or neglect
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by use of solvents or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use.
- Damage to Mackage products caused by non- Mackage products.
- Fur is not covered under the warranty unless a certain style is deemed defective. However, fur replacements can be purchased as part of our after sales service.
- All coverage under this warranty is void if labels from inside the product are removed.
- Repaired items will be subject to availability of replacement parts. (eg. Zipper, buttons, etc.) We will do our best to match colors and styles but we cannot guarantee that you will receive the exact same product in return
- Repaired item(s) will be delivered back to you between 2-8 weeks after we’ve received the item(s).
Mackage will repair or replace any bag or small leather good for the lifetime of the original owner (with proof of purchase) against manufacturer's defects. All warranty claims should be accompanied by an explanation and receipt.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
Shipping is FREE. We want you to have an exceptional experience so enjoy our complimentary shipping service
*Face masks are not eligible for free shipping*
Most orders will be delivered in 3-7 working days*.
*Due to significant shipping volumes your order may experience delays in delivery.
*Some rural addresses may take longer for delivery.
Click here to track your order
Typically, you will receive an Email within 1 hour of placing the order. In some cases, it can take up to 24 hours for an order confirmation Email to arrive because orders are passed through fraud and ID security checks after the order is placed. Please also make sure to always check your spam/junk folder.
Someone at the shipping address must sign for the order.
We ship to Canada, The US, The UK, France, Italy, Germany, and to many other European countries. See our full list below.
We accept payments from International billing addresses.
We ship to these European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom
No. We don’t charge any customs fees/duty.
Orders with a ship-to address in Canada ship from Canada.
Orders with a ship-to address in the US ship from the US.
Orders with a ship-to address in the UK or Europe ship from Europe.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Apple Pay.
You will only be charged once your order has shipped
Address changes cannot be made once an order is placed after checkout.
Our shipping systems are designed to get orders on their way quickly and efficiently. We cannot cancel, modify, or make any changes to an order once it has been placed.
If an item ordered becomes out of stock, you will receive an email detailing the item in question. You will not be charged for the item. We invite you to sign up to ‘’Get Notified’’ regarding your item, as we accept returns and/or inventory can change regularly.
When a product is listed as Pre-Order, the product is not yet in stock but is available to purchase. You will not be charged until the item ships. We will provide you with an approximate ship date for your item(s) at the time of purchase. Please be aware that Pre-Order dates are approximate and subject to change. We will contact you if the ship date changes.
Refunds will be returned to the original method of payment and are generally processed within 7-10 business days from the date they are physically received in our warehouse.
Once processed, please allow 3-5 business days for the funds to be visible on your banking statement.
Please note that during our busier season, the processing time for refunds may be delayed.
If your item is eligible for a return, you may request a return label within 30 days from the date of purchase via the My Order link.
Any requests made after 30 days will not be accepted.
*Non eligible returns include final sale, used, worn or altered items.
Visit the store locator on our website.
*Returns do not apply to SALE items on the website, nor to purchases made with Paypal, Apple Pay, and Amazon Pay*
*Please note that OUTLET stores do not process any returns in store.*
- To request a return, please contact us at RETURNS@MACKAGE.COM
- Customer service will confirm your return and provide a pre-paid shipping label.
- Print (2) copies of the label, attach one outside the box and include one inside the box.
- Within 2 business days, drop off your package at your local FedEx ground drop-off center or call FedEx at the phone number listed below for the country you are shipping from to arrange a pick-up.
UK 03456 07 08 09
Austria 0800 123 800
Belgium 02 752 75 75
Bulgaria 0701 700 10
Croatia 00385 1 66254451
Czech Republic 800 1 33339
Denmark 70 233 332
France 0825 886 887 (0.15 EUR TTC/mc)
Germany 01806 111 800 (20 cents per minute from a German landline. Mobile rate max. 60 cents per call.)
Hungary 06 40 980 980
Ireland 1800 535 800
Italy 199.151.119 (0.10 € / min, VAT included)
Lithuania 8800 20200
Luxembourg 8002 35 55
Malta 356 2558 4600
Norway 63 94 03 00
Poland 801 002 800 or 22 211 80 00 (for mobile phones)
Portugal 707 244 144
Romania 40 723 154920
Slovakia 0800 100 868
Slovenia 386 590 99999
Spain 902 100 871
Sweden 0200 252 252
Switzerland 0848 1 33339 (0.08 CHF./min from a Swiss landline; mobile charges depend on provider)
Ukraine 38044 363 2020
You will be required to show a proof of purchase for your instore return. Only orders paid via Credit Card will be accepted for in store returns or exchanges. Final sale, or purchases made via PayPal, Affirm, Apple Pay or Amazon Pay are NOT eligible for instore returns or exchanges. You will need to request a return label via the My Order link.
No. Any items purchased in store will need to be returned to the store they were purchased from.
No. Any purchases made via our authorized retailers will need to be returned to them directly.
ACCOUNT & REGISTRATION
To create an account click here
When you log in to your account, it will direct you to your “account overview” where you can update/edit your information. Please note if your order is already in progress, the changes will not modify that order. Please contact our customer experience team if you need help SHOP@MACKAGE.COM
To receive our newsletter click here to learn more.
You can visit our Flagship Store here
Please e-mail your C.V to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only chosen candidates will be contacted. We thank everyone for their applications.
For all press and collaboration inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Click here for our accessibility options.
Please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information in order for us to review your claim:
- Copy of your original invoice or bill.
- Product name ,color and size.
- Pictures of the Full Front & Full back of the item, and also of the area(s) with an issue.
- Details of the issue with the garment.
- P.O. number (this small tag is sewn inside the product's inner seam near the fiber content label and is
generally a 5 digit number).
*Please note that older models may not have this tag.
- Your complete contact information including your return shipping address.
The health and safety of our clients, team, and community are our highest priority. While we are open for business, our stores will operate respecting guidelines set by health organizations under a new norm brought on by COVID-19, and with your cooperation on the following measures:
- We are limiting the number of customers allowed in store at a time.
- Practice social distancing and respect the 2 meter/6 foot rule at all times.
- Please stay home if you show symptoms.
- It is mandatory for customers to wear a mask in the store.
- Please disinfect your hands when you come into the store.
- Please wait to be served.
Our flagship boutiques are now open for business with a revised schedule. Based on government recommendation, our stores will operate respecting guidelines set by health organizations and the following measures mentioned above. The health and safety of our clients, team, and community remain our highest priority. Welcome back, and thank you for your continued support.
Yes, as always you are welcome at www.mackage.com and continue to enjoy complimentary shipping.
All orders are continuing to be fulfilled. If you have any issues placing your order or questions regarding your order status, you can contact our customer service team via our live chat feature, by telephone at 1-855-622-5243, or by email at email@example.com.
Please note our adjusted customer service business hours are 8am to 12am EST, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm EST, Saturday and Sunday.
We are constantly monitoring the evolving situation, currently there are no delays impacting our usual delivery timeframes. We cannot guarantee there will be no delays by our delivery partners. Please consult your FedEx (or DPD if you ship to the Netherlands) tracking information for any updates. We appreciate your patience in this difficult time.
To ensure the highest safety measures for our team, we have reduced our customer service business hours from 8am to 12am EST, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm EST, Saturday and Sunday. Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, we currently have limited customer service staffing so wait times may be longer. We appreciate your patience in this difficult time, and can ensure our team will get to you as soon as possible.
Yes, all purchases made online can be returned within a 30 day window, with some flexibility due to the circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your return, our customer service team is available to discuss your return, from 8am to 12am EST, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm EST, Saturday and Sunday.
Sale items purchased online cannot be returned in stores. All items 40% off or more are FINAL SALE.
We have adjusted our policy regarding in-store purchases in light of the situation. All purchases made in-store must continue to be returned in-store. However, we have extended the return window for 30 days following the re-opening of the store. For all information regarding store re-openings, please subscribe to our newsletter. We will keep our community posted on all Mackage updates as the situation evolves.