Product Details +-
DENALI is a rain jacket made from a 100% recycled weave featuring an adjustable storm visor hood. With relaxed drop shoulders, it flaunts a high-low hem and a drawcord at the waist for a cinched silhouette. Rounded darted sleeves showcase fine tailoring. A luxe utility piece with modern proportions.
- Mid-length rain jacket
- 100% recycled shell
- Drop shoulder silhouette with high-low hem
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure with hidden snap storm placket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Rounded sleeves with dart detail
- Zip waist pockets
- Inside pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Signature M logo patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Relaxed fit for on-the-go comfort
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- Model is 5'11" / 180 cm and wears a size XS
- Shell (woven. Visible): 100% polyester. Lining (knit. Visible): 60% cotton, 40% polyester. Treatment: Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Close zippers. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 30°C at delicate gentle setting. Use mild detergent. Wash with similar colors. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat, until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.