FITTED: Fits smaller than true size. Recommend sizing up.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
CAMEA-STR is a stretch light down jacket for women with a removable hood and chevron quilting, defining our signature form-fitting silhouette. The 100% recycled nylon shell is water resistant, repellent, and crafted from 2-way stretch material, delivering excellent cold protection and ease of motion. Cinch the drawcord storm visor or remove the head for customizable warmth. A high-performance staple with year-round functionality.
- Three-quarter length stretch down coat
- GRS-certified recycled down
- Moderate Cold: Down to -10°C
- Storm visor with drawcord
- Removable hood
- Center front zipper closure
- Under-arm eyelets for ventilation
- Waist pockets with zippers
- Inside pocket
- Water resistant and repellent
- Machine washable
- Semi-fitted silhouette
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to be worn with light layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 36 ½'' / 92 cm.
- Shell: 82% recycled nylon, 18% elastane/spandex. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.