OVERSIZED: Fits larger than your true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size XS.
Product Details +-
MAIA is a 2-in-1 lightweight parka made from 100% recycled technical material with a removable layer featuring heritage heat stamp quilting. Water-resistant and repellent with adjustable storm visor at hood for multi-seasonal use. Detailed with a vent at back, binding side seams, and inside pockets. An adaptable staple with a touch of nostalgic quilting and modular appeal.
- Removable layer with heritage heat stamp quilting
- Fishtail a-line parka
- Binding side seam detailing
- 100% recycled nylon
- Hood with adjustable storm visor
- M logo appliqué at arm
- Adjustable cuffs with snap
- Vent at center back
- Center front zipper closure
- Inside pocket
- RELAXED – Loose fit for on the go comfort.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 5'11" (180 cm) and wears a size XS.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 34 ¾'' / 88 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester.Combo: 100% polyester. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.