Product Details +-
DELLA is a mixed-media jacket with an adjustable storm visor hood. The streamlined silhouette is defined by a recycled lustrous light down channel quilt front. With indoor-outdoor versatility, the sleeves, shoulders, and back are crafted from soft double-face jersey. A velvet embroidered signature M adds plush detail.
- Mixed-media jacket
- 100% recycled lustrous light down front
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Double-face jersey sleeves, shoulders, and back
- Centre front zip front closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Signature M velvet embroidery on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- SEMI-FITTED – Follows your body’s shape with ease.
- Designed to layer with a fitted top or light sweater.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24.5'' / 62 cm.
- Shell (Knit. In-visible): 53% cotton, 47% polyester. Combo shell 1 (Woven. In-visible): 100% recycled nylon. Lining (Woven. In-visible): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling (Down): 90% chinese pure white duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.