Product Details +-
CHAYA is a recycled light down vest with a streamlined silhouette. Meticulously made from a high-sheen shell that is perfectly warming, it shows paneled channel quilting. The generous funnel collar and zip waist pockets bring comfort on cooler days. Detailed with a signature wordmark patch and contrast lining.
- Light nano down vest
- 100% recycled down
- Lustrous nylon shell
- Channel quilting
- Funnel collar
- Centre front zip closure
- Zip waist pockets
- Contrast lining
- Signature wordmark patch on left sleeve
- Machine washable
- Signature closest-to-the-body fit
- FITTED – Our signature fit, closest to the body.
- Designed to be worn with light layers, all while keeping you warm.
- For heavier layering, we recommend sizing up.
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 24'' / 61 cm.
- Shell (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining (Woven): 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% white duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur. Remove leather zipper puller. Wash inside out. Wash in domestic or commercial machine in water not exceeding 40°c, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not soak. Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Do not dry clean.