OVERSIZED: Fits larger than true size. Recommend sizing down.
Model is wearing a size 40.
Product Details +-
Leonard is a men’s bomber jacket made from RWS-certified wool featuring tonal color-blocked pattern throughout. Removable shearling spread collar with latch snaps and leather aviator mask clip detail with embossed logo add to the vintage feel. The rib knit hem and cuffs lock in warmth while the welt pockets and sleeve pockets provide ample storage. Crafted for the city explorer, this all-season essential offers unparalleled adaptability.
- Recycled wool bomber jacket
- Removable shearling shirt collar
- Centre front zip closure with leather pull tab
- Welt pockets with button fastening
- Vintage leather aviator mask clip
- Top stitch pocket detailing
- Rib knit hem and cuffs
- Machine washable
- Regular fit
- Made in Italy
- OVERSIZED – Casual and cool fit for layering.
- Designed to be worn with heavy layers or alone for an edgy look.
- For a more fitted look or for petite customers, we recommend to size down.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 28 ¾'' / 73 cm.
- Shell: 78% virgin wool, 22% polyamide/nylon. Combo shell 1: 100% lamb leather. Combo shell 2: 100% wool. Combo: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: Polyfill 100% polyester.
- Dry clean by leather specialist using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.
This garment is a luxury item made of genuine sheepskin. The fine skins used to make this garment have been treated and conditioned. Skins may present slight variations in colour, which is not a defect, but a natural characteristic.
- Slight transfer of colour may occur when being worn for the first few times. Great care should be taken when wearing and handling.
- Garment should be dry cleaned by a leather specialist only, with all closures and trims closed or removed.
- Garment must be stored in the original garment bag, never in plastic polybag.
- Use proper size hanger to maintain the shape of the coat.
- Prevent the humidity since it is natural shearling. With humidity, appearance might affected.
- Exposure to rain should be avoided; water may cause staining and may affect the texture of the sheepskin.
- If exposed to rain, let it dry in cool ventilated area, away from any heat source and direct sunlight.
- Do not steam shearling, but use fur brush if needed.