Product Details +-
PETER is a light down jacket for men with vertical quilting and a shell crafted from a translucent ripstop, water-repellent and windproof. Expertly tailored to a regular fit, the elasticized binding at bottom hem and cuffs enhance the comfortable feel and trap in the warmth. Adjustable hood and storm visor provide extra protection against the elements. A modern all-season quilted layer with technical performance.
- Light down Jacket
- Ethically-sourced 800+ traceable down
- Moderate Cold: Down to -5°C
- Translucent ripstop shell
- Water resistant and repellent
- Hood with adjustable drawcord storm visor
- Centre front zip closure
- Insulated zip waist pockets
- Silicone logo at chest
- Elasticized binding at hem and cuffs
- Regular fit
- REGULAR – Classic fit allowing comfort and style.
- Designed to be worn with heavier layers.
- The model is 6'2" (187 cm) and wears a size 40.
- Length from shoulder to hem: 26 ¾'' / 67 cm.
- Shell: 100% polyamide/nylon. Lining: 100% polyamide/nylon. Filling: 90% duck down, 10% feathers. Water-repellent & Water-resistant.
- Close zippers. Remove fur, remove the puller. Washi nside out. Wash in domestic machine in water not exceeding 40°C, at normal setting. Use mild detergent. Remove immediately after washing. Do not soak. Tumble dry low heat with tennis balls, until fully dried (1 to 3 hours). Do not wet-clean. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Dry clean using oil-based solvent only. Do not use perchloroethylene.